Gerbing MicroWirePRO® Heated XR Motorcycle Gloves
The Gerbing XR heated motorcycle gloves are the shorter version of our XRL glove
The XR gloves have a short cuff and can be worn under the sleeves of most jackets.
The power input plug is fixed on top of each motorcycle heated glove and is designed to be connected through Gerbing's long Y-cable to the 12V battery of your vehicle through the Gerbing battery hook-up (supplied). Like all our heated gloves, the XR glove can also be powered directly through the integrated cuff plugs of the Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner. Due to the shorter style of this glove, it is unsuitable for use with portable batteries. The XR gloves have the same knuckle protection as the XRL gloves.
Our new Gerbing MicroWirePro® technology is incorporated throughout the whole hand, fingers and thumb. The integrated push button controller allows the wearer to regulate the temperature to suit their requirements. The XR glove has a waterproof Hypora™ membrane within the layers of the glove, meaning that even if the rain should penetrate the leather, your hands will be kept warm and dry. As with all leather goods, we recommend treating your heated gloves regularly with a leather protector such as Nikwax. This not only extends the life of your glove but also helps to keep the outer layer water-resistant. The XR motorcycle heated gloves come supplied with a power connection kit containing a battery hook-up cable and a long Y-cable. Any additional cables required can be bought separately.
- Heated motorcycle gloves that heat the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from wind and rain
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Extra knuckle protection
- Integrated Visor Wipe
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Integrated push-button temperature control