Gerbing MicroWirePRO® Heated Glove Liners
Our extremely versatile Heated Glove Liner for motorcycle riders and outdoor sports uses
The Gerbing heated liner glove, made with a soft and supple Lycra, comfortably contours to the hand.
The design is simple but effective. A firm-fitting stretch fabric allows for a snug fit, as these glove liners are designed to be worn under existing gloves or mitts. Gerbing's heated glove liners have been worn for jumping from a balloon 30km high and for a world-record cold-water dive (169m deep).
Recommended for use with non-insulated gloves. If you currently wear a close-fitting glove, it is unlikely that these heated liners will fit underneath. We recommend to start with the liner and then to purchase a glove that fits comfortably over the top.
Like all our gloves, the Heated Glove Liner can also be powered directly through the integrated cuff plugs of the Gerbing Heated Premium Jacket Liner.
- Heats entire length of each finger including the thumb and back of the hand
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff for comfortable fit
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on heating elements
- Supplied with battery hook-up and long Y-Lead
- Please note that these heated glove liners do NOT feature a Hypora Lining and therefore are not waterproof