- Pearl Red
- Pearl Black
- Matt Grey
- Pearl White
Europe’s favourite – also one of its most economical – 125cc scooter receives brand new bodywork, full LED lighting, a 12V AC adaptor and achieves even greater fuel efficiency of 133.8mpg with a 230+ mile tank range.
Year in, year out, the Honda PCX 125 is the best selling two wheeler of any size in the UK.
- Idling-stop engine function
- 760mm seat height
- One touch seat and fuel filler release
- LED headlights for exceptional visibility
- 12v adapter in the front fairing pocket
- Tight 2m turning circle
- We’ve tweaked the Smart Power (eSP) 125cc engine a bit for a little more top-end power without reducing torque, or sacrificing what the PCX is famous for – economy. Fill up the 8-litre tank and you can ride for nearly 400km before you need to find a petrol station
- Storage has increased to 28 litres under the seat – large enough for a full-face crash helmet. Once you’ve parked, you just lift, load, and leave – simple. There’s no need to carry any more than you have to once you’ve reached your destination.
- The LED headlights are distinctive and maintain an even light spread – their brilliance ensures other road users will notice you too. The dual headlight, taillight and indicators are all shaped beautifully with the contours and natural flowing lines of the new sporty PCX.
Our best-selling 125cc scooter gets better and better.
The PCX has always been renowned for its economy and practicality, but now, with a redesigned sportier look, it’s a real eye-catcher too. There’s more under-seat storage – enough for a full-face helmet – while the bright LED lights and new LCD display dial up the style. The lighter wheels, with an increased tyre size for improved grip, combine perfectly with an ABS front brake and the longer-travel, rear suspension for a smooth, confident ride.
The crosstown companion.
You’re busy and you need to be somewhere fast. The PCX is ready. There’s no waiting around for an expensive taxi, or delayed public transport – just hit the start button and go. This slim, agile and compact scooter can wriggle through town traffic with ease, taking you to where you need to be in style – and on time.
Along with more power from the 125cc engine, the V-Matic transmission has been revised to expand the range of gear ratios. It delivers smooth acceleration in the low-speed, and as you progress through mid to high-speed range you get stronger acceleration; ideal for a quick boost when overtaking.
Handling and control
The PCX is built around an all-new, lighter, steel duplex cradle frame. It gives the PCX a shorter wheelbase, improving manoeuvrability. We’ve made a big change to the rear suspension too. Now, built with longer-travel, tri-rate springs instead of the previous dual-rate, you get a nice even, comfortable ride over those bumpy city back roads.
|Type||Single-cylinder, liquid cooled, SOHC 4-stroke 2-valve|
|Bore ´ Stroke||52.4 x 57.9mm|
|Max. Power Output||8.6kW @ 8,500rpm|
|Max. Torque||12.0Nm @ 5,000rpm|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.0L|
|Fuel Consumption||133.8mpg (without idling stop)|
|Battery Capacity||12V/6AH (10H)|
|Clutch Type||Automatic, centrifugal, dry type|
|Type||Tubular steel underbone|
|Dimensions (L´W´H)||1,930 x 740 x 1,100mm|
|Type Front||31mm telescopic fork, 100mm stroke|
|Type Rear||Twin suspension aluminium swingarm, 75mm stroke|
|Type Front||5-spoke cast aluminium|
|Type Rear||5-spoke cast aluminium|
|Rim Size Front||14M/C x MT1.85|
|Rim Size Rear||14M/C x MT2.15|
|Tyres Front||90/90-14M/C (46P)|
|Tyres Rear||100/90-14M/C (57P)|
|Type Front||220mm hydraulic disc with combined 3-piston caliper|
|Type Rear||130mm Combined leading/trailing drum|
|INSTRUMENTS & ELECTRICS|
|Headlight||12V, 5.4W x 1 (low)/9.6W x 1 (high)|
|Taillight||12V, 2.2W x 1|
|Amount of Credit||£2,792.12|
|36 Payments of||£60.00|
|Final Payment inc Option Fee||£1,029.79|
|Total Amount Payable||£3,446.67|
|Option to Purchase Fee||£10.00|
|Annual Contracted Mileage||4,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge||£0.03|
|Interest Rate pa||6.51%|
Please read more about our finance on the link at the bottom of the page.