• Powered by portable or vehicle battery
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable membrane
• Pack includes inline temperature controller
Armoured heat! The XR-12 are comfortable heated gloves with protective knuckle and finger armour. Made from soft, supple drum-dyed full aniline leather, they fit exceptionally well. Heat is provided along the entire length of each finger, including the thumbs, as well as to the back of the hand. The heating elements power up within seconds of plugging the gloves in. The design is functional and very stylish for a light, but strong, pliable glove. Due to the use of Stainless Steel heating wire, these heated gloves are the most durable gloves in the world!
Hybrid heat = Flexibility! These heated gloves are called 'Hybrid' because they can be powered from the motorcycle battery OR a set of portable batteries that fit snugly into the cuff. An inline Junior temperature controller is included to adjust the heat level and a wire harness for the vehicle battery is in the pack too. A pack of two rechargeable portable batteries and a charger is available separately. As with all Gerbing heated products, there is a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
• Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds of plugging in
• Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora liner to provide protection from wind & rain
• Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
• Knuckle & finger armour for additional protection of the hand
• Thinsulate insulation & brushed liner for added warmth
• No feeling of the heating wire because of Microwire Heating Technology
• Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
• Gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat & battery hook up
•12v Batteries optional
• Sizes XXS-XXXL
• Heat: Microwire Heating
• Source: 12-volts DC
• Current: 2.2 amps
• Surface Temp: 57deg.C +/- 2deg.C at 0deg.C
Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated & is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0 degrees Celsius, a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
It is very important to understand that these 12 volt products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using these products in warmer weather conditions. The 12 volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising & it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times. An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius & lower is the ideal temperature for these heated products. Remember; heat is very personal.
Delivery is FREE on all baskets over £75. Under £75 we charge a flat rate of £6 to any address in the UK including Northern Ireland for a signed for, 24 hour courier (assuming the item in in stock for immediate dispatch).
We don't ship outside of the UK yet - sorry.
You have up to 90 days to return your goods if they are unused for any reason. Please refer to our returns policy by clicking here.
We're in the process of changing our finance providers and online solution. We were unable to have a solution online in place before our previous solution was taken off our available options. Sorry.
Please contact the shop directly if you want finance on any of our clothing and we'll be able to process an application with Santander on your behalf over the phone.
Finance is subject to status and affordability checks, and credit agency searches. We're a broker, not a lender.